Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break Project 2...Water Heater!

Our next big "under-taking" for spring break was installing a new water heater, per insurance regulations. Apparently ours was a year older than they prefer so we had to get a brand new one. Lucky for us, we have amazing family, yet again, that helped us install it minus the $500 fee that Lowe's wanted to charge us. Since the insurance company needed pictures to document I figured I would use them to document here too...just incase another company years down the road gets this same idea! lol! Here are the pictures I know you're dying to see (or maybe not)!
The pretty, white and NEW water heater! I could have come up with PLENTY of ways to spend that money that did NOT include a water heater...lol
Some important part that the insurance company needed documented...I have no idea what is special about this picture.

Proof that it is up to date and new! Praise the Lord!

Now, I know that was the most exciting thing you've read all day! ;) Happy spring break!
-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment