Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Homemade Face Scrub/Mask!

I am long over-do on some posts so please bear with me as I attempt to catch up! I am also writing with a migraine, so I apologize for any typo's now!

Now onto the exciting new homemade discovery I made for this week! Thank you pinterest for the idea!

This face mask/scrub can get a little messy and if you have overly sensitive skin, it may feel like a bit of a sunburn when you wash it off, but it is completely natural and therefore completely harmless! Of course, if you did feel an uncomfortable feeling you could always wash it off before the time limit is up!

Here's how it works:
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp honey

Mix well until it becomes the consistency of paste. Apply to your face, obviously avoiding eyes, mouth, etc. Let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and moisturize with whatever you normally use!

If you want to really put it on thick you can double the recipe and it works just as well!

I loved the smooth, extra clean feeling it left on my face! So easy and it works so well!

I would love to hear your feedback!

-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment