Monday, January 2, 2012

Shampoo and Conditioner...Goodbye oily hair!

This recipe for all natural shampoo and conditioner was difficult for me to want to try. Once you see the recipe you will probably understand why. It isn't something I will use all the time, but rather once a week or so. I researched it a lot and all the evidence I found finally convinced me to make some! It's really quite simple, extremely inexpensive and keeps your hair from getting oily so quickly. (FYI I discovered while I was researching that the shampoo and conditioner that you buy in the store are actually the very ingredients that cause your hair to be oily, causing you to buy more or a different kind of shampoo/conditioner. Smart on the sales side. Ridiculous for the consumer! I suppose such is life these days...)



Shampoo
1/4 c baking soda
fill the rest of the bottle with water
(approximately 1/8 of the bottle should be baking soda, the rest water)

Shake well. Massage into scalp and rinse thoroughly.

Conditioner.
1/4 c vinegar
fill the rest of the bottle with water
(approximately 1/8 of the bottle should be vinegar, the rest water)

Shake well. Apply to ends of hair and rinse.

It's as simple as that! Be sure to leave me your thoughts!
-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment