Friday, February 24, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!!

This recipe is a new favorite in our home, for sure! Although my mom reminded me that it isn't all that new... apparently she used to make these when David and I were kids! Who knew mom's were that creative before pinterest! lol

Anyway, I "re-discovered" this recipe on pinterest and had to give it a try last weekend when Jillian, Katie and Mary were over and let me tell you, it was a hit! 

Katie!
Jill!

Mary!

My super helpers!

If you haven't thought through how to make these yummy treats yet, let me tell you how it's done!

1. Follow the cupcake recipe on the box for putting together the cupcake mix.
2. Stand up your ice cream cones in the holes in your cupcake pan. I was surprised at how nicely they stood up...once the mix is in them I didn't really have any trouble with them falling over.
3. Pour cupcake mix into each cone, filling it about half full.
4. Bake the cupcakes as directed on the box.
5. Let them cool.
6. Frost, decorate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment